2014-up to now (Postdoctoral position, Ircam, CNRS-UPMC, Paris, France)
National ChaNTeR project
- Sung voice synthesis
2011-2013 (Postdoctoral position, University of Crete and FORTH, Heraklion, Greece)
High-Resolution and Multi-Frame Speech Transformation
- Adaptive Harmonic model (aHM) [Journal] [Time scaling] [Pitch shifting] [Fast estimation] Samples
- Voice source modeling
2006-2010 (Ph.D. studies, Ircam, Paris, France)
Glottal source and vocal-tract filter separation [PhD-Thesis]
- Estimation of shape parameters of glottal models by phase minimization [Journal] [MSP-GCI-Rd] [FPD] [Emotions detection] [MSPD2IX]
- Glottal Closure Instant detection [GCI-Rd]
- Voice transformation/synthesis, SVLN model [Journal] [Transfos] [Hmm-Synthesis] Dedicated Page
- High Speed Videoendoscopy [HSV]. Please, see the two Ircam_USC databases available for download.
2002-2003 (Undergraduate, UniNE, Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
- Estimation of fundamental frequency for music instruments in mono and polyphonic context (have a look at the Software page).